It's finally going to happen. After waiting and waiting and waiting, we finally feel like this whole baby thing might actually happen. Our adoption agency is predicting that we will receive a referral in April. They are usually pretty conservative about predictions so this is very encouraging news. Of course, the caveat is always "if nothing changes"! We are hoping and praying nothing changes because we can't wait to meet this child who will change our lives forever!
I feel like I can start to work on the baby's room again. I started last summer but when the news about the wait kept getting worse and worse I just couldn't do it. Now I can't wait to get in there and change it from a junk/storage/computer room to my little girl's room. It will be lavendar and green with butterflies and flowers. I'll post pictures of our progress.
Monday, January 8, 2007
This is going to happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment