Wait and Hope

"Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord." Psalm 27:14

How long we have been a forever family!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gotcha Day Video

6 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

WOW!!!! You did a beautiful job with this, Julie! What wonderful pictures, songs, story. Who was your cinematographer??? *laugh* this was just great. I could have watched much more of this. It wasn't too long at all! I can't believe it's almost been a year now. What a beautiful daughter you have. Make you want to do this again? :)

Anonymous said...

It was BEAUTIFUL! I was in tears! We were SO DISAPPOINTED that we were out of town for her dedication!!!!

Mindi Jennings said...

I am FINALLY getting around to watching this amazing video! Imagine that! :>) Wow Julie! I cried through the entire thing...especially of the emotional video of you meeting Lila for the first time. I know that will be a moment you will never forget. I am so happy for you and Greg! Our journeys are FINALLY complete! God is good.

Anonymous said...

Greg & Julie,

That was amazing! It brought back so many memories and it was like watching our own story play out before me. I sat here and cried like a big baby and let so many great memories flood back while I watched you become a family. It happened so fast in China that looking back on it like this really hits home. I hope everything is as wonderful for you three as they are for Lisa, Shayla, and I. May God bless your family forever and we'll never forget that unique bond we shared with our CCAI families. All the best,
Mark Reynolds

Shayla's Mom said...

Julie you did a great job on this video! China was wonderful...I'm glad we were in the same group!

Lisa (Shayla's mom)
CCAI 1236