










Lila has had a long fight with impetigo. It started with a sore on her face in December that we treated with Neosporin. The sore seemed to get better then worse then better then worse and on and on. At it's worst it developed into 3 sores and a 4th starting. Anyway after several doctor appointments, antibiotics, and a $75 cream her face has finally cleared up. She still has 3 scars but the doctor thinks they will go away within a year. We are just so relieved that it is finally cleared up.
Here are some fun Lila-isms that I just wanted to capture somewhere before I forget.
Some phrases we hear a lot are:
"How about...?" Usually in the form of "How about grapes?" "How about drawing?" "How about play chichin?"
"I have a new dea!" [idea] she loves this one even though she doesn't always have an idea to share!
For a short time she started saying me me instead of me. I'm not sure how it happened but it was rather short-lived but cute. "Let me me do it!" "Let me me see it!"
DVDV = dvd
My over = her stool
Here is a conversation that took place at Joann's on day between Lila and the lady at the cutting table:
Lady: Well hello, what's your name?
Lila: [with grand gestures] I am Princess!
Lady: Oh, we don't get many Princesses in here. What is your name Princess?
Lila: I am Cinderella!
Here is a conversation Lila and I had in the car the other morning while we were waiting for Greg to come. She saw a squirrel in a tree.
Lila: MOMMY! Look a quirrel!
Me: I see! What is that squirrel doing?
Lila: I unno. That is baby, where her mommy?
Me: I don't know where her mommy is. What do you think?
Lila: That quirrel went too far from her Mommy! She has go find her. She shouldn't go too far. She has go find Mommy. Her mommy in odder tree!
Mommy couldn't help spoiling her little girl and last week I bought her a sweet little tutu. She was so excited when she opened the box. She loves to wear it and say she's a ballerina. She even wears it over her fancy dresses. I guess they just aren't quite fancy enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment