Lila and her little cousin Luke at Christmas. She was so sweet with him. She loves babies. She would give him toys, pat him and kiss him.
Lila's new dress from Grammy Jan. She loves her Hello Kitty dress. She loves dresses in general and I have a hard time pursuading her to wear pants on really cold days or just when she doesn't have a clean dress for the day.
"Yea, I love my dress!"
Lila was in our adoption agency's 2009 calendar this year! I didn't even know until I got it in the mail and opened it up and saw her on the first page. Our agency has placed over 8,000 Chinese children!
Christmas in California. Lila loves Maka (the dog)!
As you can see we went to California for Christmas this year. We all had a great time! Greg and I were a little concerned about the time we got to Trinidad and Lila had a MAJOR meltdown and screamed her head off for about 30 minutes. We thought we would be spending the weekend in New Mexico then coming home. Luckily once we turned on the DVD player Lila was fine. Mommy and Daddy were a different story after listening to the same Barney DVD 23 times! Needless to say we bought some more Barney DVD's before the drive home. We did get her to watch Elmo a couple of times too.
Lila shocked me a few weeks ago as we were driving home from work. I was a little distracted and wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying there in the back seat. I suddenly realized that she was singing the ABC song. What shocked me was that she sang it all the way through getting almost everything right! The only thing that wasn't quite right was LMNOP, that's no surprise, that's a hard part! The funny part is what it turned into! Instead of LMNOP it was Elmo pee! I laughed so hard. She's so cute.

1 comment:
Hi!
I don't know if you remember me or not but you came to the airport with Jennifer when we were coming home from China with our Lily! I clicked on your link from Jennifer's blog and saw your sweet little girl! It's soooo wonderful to know you guys have been blessed too! Visit my blog anytime to see updated pics of our Lily with her siter, Maggie. We're adopting another little girl that we've had since her birth!
Would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment