So...this is a little crass but it is reality.
Yesterday afternoon Lila asked to do something and I told her no. She was NOT pleased. She came storming over to where I was sitting with little fists clenched and tiny feet stomping. It was actually kind of amusing though I wouldn't let her know that. Anyway, she stopped about 2 feet away from me, turned around and started to back up to me. I asked what she was doing but she didn't answer. The next thing I know she farted on me! I said, "Did you just toot on me???" She whipped her head around and said "YES!" I said, "Lila, why would you do that?" She said, "Because I'm mad at you!" So I put her in time out, all the while trying not to laugh while explaining why we don't toot on people and how that's not very lady like. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Um, Greg must have taught her that. :)
Post a Comment