Lila has always loved Jacob, a boy at her day care, since she started going to Miss Lynnettes. It's very cute and she has made many plans for their future together over the years. Meanwhile, Jacob has gone through a string of ladies at his elementary school but Lila was never aware of the other women. This year, Jacob told her he had a girlfriend in 1st grade with him. Lila was devestated! She stopped making all plans having to do with marriage and vowed to raise her 5 children alone. Then another kindergartner that goes to her school started coming to Miss Lynnette's once in a while and there was hope again. Well, yesterday Lila got to see Jacob again for the first time in a while. This morning while I was putting my makeup on she came into the bathroom and sat down next to me. She said, "Mommy, I got to see Jacob for awhile yesterday." I said something about that must have been fun. She responded, "Yes, but now I just can't get him out of my head. I think I'm still half in love with him."
Who knew this kind of drama started in kindergarten?
Speaking of Miss Lynnette's, we always say to Noah, "its time to go see Miss Lynnette!" whenever we take him over there. Well, now he thinks Miss Lynnette's name is go see Nette! He says things like, "We going to go see Nettes?" Cutie!
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment