

Right after we posted this information we drove up to Denver to get the rest of the details on our little wonder. Some things were lost in translation on the phone so some of the information below has been updated.
We are totally in LOVE!
Chinese Name: Lin (Surname) ; Su (pronounced Sue) - means Native; Cai (pronounced Tzai) - means Colorful
Birthdate: November 8, 2006
Age: 9 months old
Living in Guangxi Province in Yulin City with a Foster Care Family
We are totally in LOVE!

3 comments:
She's is so beautiful! I am absolutely thrilled for all of you!!! What a lucky little girl. I cannot wait to meet her!
Jenn
What a cutie! We just received our referral for our daughter from the same SWI (Yulin) and with a foster mother too. I'm thinking we will be traveling together (we're in travel group #1236).
Here's our blog:
http://andshaylamakesthree.blogspot.com/
I also found and joined (yesterday) this group :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/YulinGuangxiKids/?yguid=203846298
Lisa & Mark
LID 11/21/05
Whooppee!!! I am soo thrilled for you guys! And she is soo beautiful!
I sent an email thru the blog. Hope you get it.
Love you, Phyllis
Post a Comment