Wait and Hope

"Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord." Psalm 27:14

How long we have been a forever family!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lila and her ball




Lila absolutely loves big plastic balls. Every time we would go someplace like Target or Walmart she would see the balls and YELL "Baaaaall" make the sign for ball and point. She would keep repeating it over and over all through the store. One day I got her a ball at Walmart. She carried that ball all through the store, in the car, and all over the house. It was the best 97 cents I ever spent!

The next day the first thing she said when she woke up was "BALL!" She carried it around all day. She even had to take it in the car with her when we went to work. After work she fell asleep in the car (with her ball of course) and when we got home I left the ball in the car so I could carry her up to bed. When she woke up from her nap she kept saying "Ball? Ball? Ball?" I told her the ball was outside in the car and I couldn't go get it right then. Lila went and found my car keys and brought them over to me and said "Ball?" with the sweetest little voice. Now I ask you... how could I possibly resist that? I immediately went to the car and got her beloved ball!

Its been several weeks now since the ball became a part of our family. It is still one of Lila's favorite toys and she just loves it. Now we have to get one for Grandma's house!






No comments: