"Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord." Psalm 27:14
How long we have been a forever family!
Friday, November 7, 2008
My beautiful girl
Just some cute pictures of our sweetie pie that will be 2 tomorrow! Isn't she the cutest thing!?!
You asked, "isn't she the cutest thing? YES! Did you go back to the mall and get that flower? I think my mom was going there for the hat for part of Hannah's birthday present. I gave her the idea and she said she was going over there today. Too cute!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. ~ An Ancient Chinese Belief ~
2 comments:
You asked, "isn't she the cutest thing? YES! Did you go back to the mall and get that flower? I think my mom was going there for the hat for part of Hannah's birthday present. I gave her the idea and she said she was going over there today. Too cute!
No, I love those barrettes and hats though! This is one that I made her myself.
Post a Comment